England Athletics develops grass roots athletics in England, supporting affiliated clubs to prosper, developing more and better coaches, recruiting and supporting volunteers and officials. England Athletics provides competition opportunities at an international, national and area level and through developing the quality of coaching.
England Athletics has three core objectives:
- To increase participation across a wider cross-section of the community
- To improve the quality of experience of every participant.
- To support the development of the next generation of champions.
To find out how they do this, please visit the following websites:
For Coach development courses specific to this sport please: click here
- Athletics Sports Fact Sheet 2010
- Merseyside Club Promise
- Merseyside Coaching Pathway
- Run England – Running for Everyone
This leaflet explains the role of Run England as part of England Athletics – to support beginners into the world of running.
Claire Buckle: Club and Coach Support Officerm: 07803 671968 e: email@example.com w: www.englandathletics.org
If the information held about you, or your organisation, is incorrect please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details