Merseyside Sports Partnership encourages clubs to work towards and achieve Clubmark accreditation to:
• Support the club infrastructure in Merseyside
• Enable members to improve their performance to the best of their ability, at whatever their level
• Protect children and coaches
• Project a professional image
• Maximise funding opportunities
• Raise public awareness locally
• Develop a club structure and secure clubs’ futures
What is Clubmark
Clubmark is the universally acknowledged cross-sport accreditation scheme for community sports Clubs.
It stands for:
- Higher standards of welfare, equity, coaching and management in community sports Clubs
- Making sure the nation’s sports Club infrastructure is safer, stronger and more successful
It shows that a Club provides the right environment which ensures the welfare of members and encourages everyone to enjoy sport and stay involved throughout their lives.
An accredited Club is recognised as a safe, rewarding and fulfilling place for participants of all ages as well as helping parents and carers know that they’re choosing the right Club for their young people.
Find out More about Clubmark:
- Benefits of Clubmark
- Clubmark Criteria
- Register for Clubmark
- Find a Clubmark club
How can MSP help you with Clubmark?
We have Clubmark relationship officers who can guide you through the requirements of the Clubmark scheme.
Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org