Easy to learn, easy to play – touch rugby is non-contact, fast paced and perfect for both men and women at any level. MSP are working with the RFU to look to start up new fun and friendly adult touch rugby sessions here in Merseyside – for people of all ages and abilities to get involved. No experience necessary – anyone can join in!
We are putting on some FREE taster sessions from Liverpool Collegiate Rugby Club (at Liverpool Cricket Club in Aigburth):
- 10.00am to 11.00am Saturday 27th January 2018
- 10.00am to 11.00am Saturday 3rd February 2018
- 10.00am to 11.00am Saturday 10th February 2018
- 10.00am to 11.00am Saturday 17th February 2018
- 10.00am to 11.00am Saturday 24th February 2018
It is advisable that you wear boots (with studs) when participating in the taster sessions on grass (indicated above), especially when the surface is damp.
If you would like to book a place at any of these sessions then please complete the following link:
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org