Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life is a series of women-only events raising money for research into all 200 types of cancer.
To access the Early bird voucher (up to the 31st December) for any of the events below click here
Southport: 3rd June: (5k/10k)
Aintree Race Course: 17th June (5k/10k)
The Wirral – Birkenhead Park: 30th June (Pretty Muddy) 1st July (5k/10k)
Liverpool – Sefton Park: 7th July (Pretty Muddy) 8th July (5k/10k
Haydock Race Course: 15th July (5k/10k)
To book a place on any of the events above click here
Cancer Research UK are also looking for volunteers to help out at these fantastic events, can you spare a few hours for a great cause, if so contact Sarah Hunter T: 07918 677932 E: Sarah.Hunter@cancer.org.uk
You can also sign up here
Benefits to volunteering for Cancer research UK
- It’s an amazing experience – volunteering at a Race for Life event has an atmosphere like no other.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are making a valuable contribution to the life-saving work Cancer Research UK is doing right now.
- The experience of working with one of the UK’s leading charities on its premier national event series.
- Meeting new and like-minded people in your local area and creating a positive impact in your community.
- Learning new skills and gaining new experiences to support you in your personal and career development.
- A volunteer t-shirt and light refreshments.
News post will be removed on Sunday July 29th, 2018