The Association for Physical Education’s National Conference will be held at St George’s Park in Burton on Trent on the 4th & 5th July.
The conference title is “Strive to Thrive: Moving PE forward in times of challenge and change”.
Attend to find solutions that will have a positive impact on physical and emotional well-being outcomes for all young people.
Delegates will be able to access cutting edge developments, innovative thinking, high quality resources and engage in professional discussion, sharing and networking.
With a choice of 23 interactive workshops and a range of inspirational and insightful keynote speakers, there is something for everyone!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Steve Parry – Olympic Medallist & BBC Sports Presenter
- Prof Guy Claxton – Author & Educational Reformer
- Beth Tweddle MBE – Britain’s Greatest Ever Female Gymnast
- Elaine Wyllie – Founder of the ‘Daily Mile’
- Floyd Woodrow MBE – Expert on Leadership
- James Winterbottom – Director of Public Services at Wigan Council
Register your place at: www.iexevents.co.uk/afpe2017
News post will be removed on Monday February 5th, 2018